Exceptional dielectric strength and performance at high temperatures.
Multilayered precision wound protective tube made from DuPont™ Kapton® film. Plamide Non-Shrink Tube is ultra-stable and maintains its dielectric strength at high temperatures.
It is suited to applications where an ultra-thin walled electrically insulating tube is required to perform at high temperatures.
Plamide Non-Shrink Tube is suited to a wide range of protective wire windings in applications, from defence, space and aerospace, to automotive and household goods.
- DuPont™ Kapton® HN construction provides excellent mechanical properties and performance at high temperatures
- Available with internal diameters from 1.60mm to 210.00mm, with wall thicknesses as fine as 0.028mm
- Suitable for Class H applications and temperatures up to 250°C depending on application
- UL recognised DuPont™ Kapton® film construction maintains high dielectric strength (25μm thickness 276V/μm) and dimensional stability at high and low temperatures (<2% expansion at 95% humidity)
- Wall thicknesses available from 0.028mm
- Internal diameters available from 1.60mm
- Different construction variants supplied to match application requirements, using 0.012, 0.025, 0.050 and 0.125mm film
- Maintains dielectric strength when exposed to radiation