Shrink-on security for electrical connections.
Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps prevent line failures in electric motors by securing and insulating electrical connections. Rapid shrink-on fitting provides comprehensive mechanical and electrical protection, both in production and in use.
Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps maintain high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding Class F applications, withstanding short term exposure to temperatures of up to 160°C. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a proven, cost efficient means to boost the mechanical reliability of varnish impregnated electric motors in particular.
- 30% shrink comprehensively secures and insulates components, wires and connections
- Quick and easy 10 second shrink-on application
- Superb dielectric and cut through strength across operating temperatures
- Constructed from UL recognised materials
- Five layer DuPont™ Mylar® and DuPont™ Nomex® construction is suitable for Class F applications and operating temperatures of 155°C in continuous use
- Available with internal diameters from 2.50mm to 65.00mm
- Wall thicknesses from 0.24mm
- Colour coding allows fast identification of sizes and components in motor windings
- Tight manufacturing tolerances and product resilience suits bulk process engineering environments
- Lamina Grip-to-Fit technology enhances product performance under overload conditions