Precision wound insulator provides heat and chemical resistance.
Multilayered precision wound protective tube made from grade 410 DuPont™ Nomex® calendered aramid paper. Plamon Non-Shrink Tube maintains its resistive properties, shape, cut through and tear-strength at high temperatures.
Plamon Non-Shrink Tube is suitable for protecting wiring and connection in electric motors, in aerospace and automotive applications. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a cost efficient means to boost the mechanical reliability of electrical systems. It is also used as bolt insulation in the oil and gas and chemical industries.
- Available with internal diameters from 2.00mm to 200.00mm
- Sizes available include a variety of wall thicknesses, from 0.105mm to 0.80mm
- Tube may be supplied in white with a coloured line for identifi cation purposes
- Constructed from UL recognised material
- DuPont Nomex® construction is suitable for Class H applications and temperatures up to 180ºC
- DuPont™ Nomex® calendered construction maintains high dielectric strength (10mil retains 780V/mil at 96% humidity)
- Resists chemical and solvent attack
- Available to match metric or imperial bolt sizes
- Construction using 0.05mm, 0.08mm or 0.125mm aramid paper to suit the application at hand