- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Quick and easy application for multiple connections – saves time and money
The triple-cap design allows operators to rapidly bring together 3 connections in a more efficient way, increasing line-speed for production, whilst also decreasing the amount of repetitive movements required by operators, thus reducing the company’s exposure to RSI liabilities and sick days.
Reduce Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Lamina Dielectrics offer an industry first option to reduce your company’s exposure to RSI. Countries in the European Community have guidelines to encourage RSI prevention, also referred to as Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs).
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) is a potentially disabling illness caused by prolonged repetitive hand movements. Manufacturing operators are particularly open to such repetitive movements, and it is estimated that over 10% of sick notes are RSI related at a cost to companies.
- Faster insulation of three connections with one pre-assembled product
- Reduces employee repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Secures and insulates wire connections in hermetic electric motors
- Quick and easy 10 second shrink-on application
- Superb dielectric, mechanical and cut through strength across operating temperatures
- Constructed from UL recognised film