- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
Precision wound insulator provides heat and chemical resistance.
Multilayered precision wound protective tube made from grade 410 DuPont™ Nomex® calendered aramid paper. Plamon Non-Shrink Tube maintains its resistive properties, shape, cut through and tear-strength at high temperatures.
Plamon Non-Shrink Tube is suitable for protecting wiring and connection in electric motors, in aerospace and automotive applications. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a cost efficient means to boost the mechanical reliability of electrical systems. It is also used as bolt insulation in the oil and gas and chemical industries.
- Available with internal diameters from 2.00mm to 200.00mm
- Sizes available include a variety of wall thicknesses, from 0.105mm to 0.80mm
- Tube may be supplied in white with a coloured line for identifi cation purposes
- Constructed from UL recognised material
- DuPont Nomex® construction is suitable for Class H applications and temperatures up to 180ºC
- DuPont™ Nomex® calendered construction maintains high dielectric strength (10mil retains 780V/mil at 96% humidity)
- Resists chemical and solvent attack
- Available to match metric or imperial bolt sizes
- Construction using 0.05mm, 0.08mm or 0.125mm aramid paper to suit the application at hand