- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
Exceptional dielectric strength and performance at high temperatures.
Multilayered precision wound protective tube made from DuPont™ Kapton® film. Plamide Non-Shrink Tube is ultra-stable and maintains its dielectric strength at high temperatures.
It is suited to applications where an ultra-thin walled electrically insulating tube is required to perform at high temperatures.
Plamide Non-Shrink Tube is suited to a wide range of protective wire windings in applications, from defence, space and aerospace, to automotive and household goods.
- DuPont™ Kapton® HN construction provides excellent mechanical properties and performance at high temperatures
- Available with internal diameters from 1.60mm to 210.00mm, with wall thicknesses as fine as 0.028mm
- Suitable for Class H applications and temperatures up to 250°C depending on application
- UL approved DuPont™ Kapton® film construction maintains high dielectric strength (25μm thickness 276V/μm) and dimensional stability at high and low temperatures (<2% expansion at 95% humidity)
- Wall thicknesses available from 0.028mm
- Internal diameters available from 1.60mm
- Different construction variants supplied to match application requirements, using 0.012, 0.025, 0.050 and 0.125mm film
- Maintains dielectric strength when exposed to radiation