- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
Flexible technology for robust insulation.
Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube prevents line failures in electric motors by securing and insulating wiring and electrical connections. Easy, slideon fitting provides robust mechanical and electrical protection, both in production and in use.
Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube maintains high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding Class F applications. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a proven, cost efficient means to boost the mechanical and electrical reliability of a wide range of products.
- Superb dielectric and cut through strength across operating temperatures
- Robust DuPont™ Mylar® and DuPont™ Nomex® grade 410 construction
- Suitable for Class F applications and operating temperatures of 155°C in continuous use
- Flexible technology can be applied to almost any insulation problem
- Constructed from UL recognised material
- Available with internal diameters from 2.00mm to 200.00mm
- A comprehensive range of wall thicknesses is available to match virtually any insulation application
- Tight manufacturing tolerances and product resilience suits bulk process engineering environments