- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
Shrink-on security for electrical connections
Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps prevent line failures in electric motors by securing and insulating electrical connections. Rapid shrink-on fitting provides comprehensive mechanical and electrical protection, both in production and in use.
Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps maintain high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding Class F applications, withstanding short term exposure to temperatures of up to 160°C. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a proven, cost efficient means to boost the mechanical reliability of varnish impregnated electric motors in particular.
- 30% shrink comprehensively secures and insulates components, wires and connections
- Quick and easy 10 second shrink-on application
- Superb dielectric and cut through strength across operating temperatures
- Constructed from UL approved materials
- Five layer DuPont™ Mylar® and DuPont™ Nomex® construction is suitable for Class F applications and operating temperatures of 155°C in continuous use
- Available with internal diameters from 2.50mm to 65.00mm
- Wall thicknesses from 0.24mm
- Colour coding allows fast identification of sizes and components in motor windings
- Tight manufacturing tolerances and product resilience suits bulk process engineering environments
- Lamina Grip-to-Fit technology enhances product performance under overload conditions