- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
Robust, consistent and cost effective insulation
Plamar Non-Shrink Tube is a multilayered precision wound protective tube made from polyester. It maintains high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding applications.
Plamar Non-Shrink Tube is widely used to provide secondary insulation and mechanical protection for wiring looms and is particularly suited to use in hermetic and open motors.
- Available with internal diameters from 1.60mm to 210.00mm.
- Sizes available include a variety of wall thicknesses, from 0.03mm to 2.00mm.
- Constructed from UL approved materials.
- Precision polyester construction suitable for class B applications and operating temperatures of 130°C to 155°C (depending on application).
- Massively tough precision wound polyester construction.
- Ultra stable shape and roundness makes for easy application and mechanical reliability.
- Tight manufacturing tolerances and consistent wall thickness suits bulk and automated process engineering environments.