- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
Lamina’s Multi-layered spiral wound Bolt Insulation sleeve is designed to fit over Standard Metric and Imperial sized flange bolts. Lamina’s sleeves are constructed from UL recognised Nomex® and Non-Shrink Polyester materials which are traceable under registration number E348131. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a cost efficient means to boost mechanical reliability. They offer unrivalled durability, toughness, protection and insulation and can be made in both Metric and Imperial diameter sizes.
Although designed for the pipe flange bolt insulation industry, these products find alternative uses in the insulation of retaining rods in transformers and other electrical apparatus.
Where for technical reasons the clearance between bolt and flange hole diameter is restricted, these products can also be supplied in a high shrink form to overcome assembly difficulties.
Sizes availble in various wall thicknesses depending on either purchasing Imperial or Metric, supplied in 1 or 2 metre lengths.
- Imperial Wall thickness 1/32 inch (0.800m)
- Metric wall thicknesses 0.5mm (0.019”)
Standard Metric Bolt diameter sizes range from 4mm (M4) to 100mm (M100) all are made applying industry standard internal diameter clearances. A blue stripe is added to the metric bolt to prevent identity confusion.
Imperial diameter sizes range from 1⁄2“ to 3 3⁄4” and all are made applying industry standard internal diameter clearances.