- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
Rapid-fit, secured insulation and chemical protection.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube prevents line failures in both hermetic motors and in general purpose use by securing and insulating electrical connections. Shrink-on fitting provides comprehensive mechanical and electrical protection, cutting line failures arising from vulnerable connections.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube maintains high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding applications and at temperatures of up to 160°C in short term use. Consistent characteristics and ease of application give manufacturers a cost efficient means to boost the mechanical reliability of electrical systems.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube is particularly suited to use in hermetic systems due to refrigerant compatibility and low extractables.
- 30-35% shrink secures and insulates components, wires and connections.
- Quick and easy 10 second shrink-on application.
- Superb dielectric and cut through strength across operating temperatures.
- Constructed from UL recognised film.
- Compatible with most refrigerant and oil combinations.
- Multilayer Dupont™ Mylar® construction suitable for class B applications and operating temperatures of 130°C to 155°C in continuous use.
- Available with internal diameters from 1.60mm to 210.00mm
- Wall thicknesses from 0.05mm to 0.50mm
- Ultra stable shape and roundness provides for easy application and mechanical reliability.
- Tight manufacturing tolerances and consistent wall thickness suit bulk process engineering environments.
- Available in cut lengths to suit application.