- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
Rapid, secured insulation and chemical protection.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps prevent line failures in hermetic motors by securing and insulating electrical connections. Shrink-on fitting both prevents the dispersal of debris within a motor and provides comprehensive mechanical and electrical protection, cutting line failures arising from vulnerable connections.
Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps maintain high dielectric strength and cut through resistance in the most demanding applications. They are widely used to provide secondary insulation and mechanical protection for wiring looms and are particularly suited to use in hermetic and open motors.
- Secures and insulates wire connections in hermetic electric motors.
- Quick and easy 10 second shrink-on application.
- Superb dielectric, mechanical and cut through strength across operating temperatures.
- Constructed from UL recognised film.
- Compatible with most refrigerant and oil combinations.
- Robust, six layer Dupont™ Mylar® construction suitable for class B applications and operating temperatures of 130°C in continuous use.
- Available with internal diameters from 2.00mm to 60.00mm
- Wall thicknesses between 0.10mm and 0.35mm available
- Available with bull nosed, spot welded and full sonic welded closures