- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Heat Shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
Combines the bonding strength of epoxies with the heat shrink capabilities of Plamar
Lamina’s heat-shrinkable epoxy tubes shrink 25-30% on internal diameter and during shrinking at 150°C the epoxy lining is activated and bonds the tube to the object being covered, giving a route towards a waterproof seal, to stop ingress of moisture under the insulation.
For fixing electric magnets in place for motor applications the Plamar heat-shrink material brings the epoxy layer into intimate contact with the magnets. This is then cured giving a much stronger structural material than can be achieved by Plamar alone, as well as securing in place with a permanent bond.
- Bonds shrink tube to object
- Excellent cured strength compared to Plamar alone
- Good cut through strength
- Can form a waterproof seal
- Class F application
- Brushless motor application - fixing magnets