- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Specialist fluoropolymer tubing
Lamina specialise in the extrusion of the melt processable fluoropolymer materials, such as FEP, ETFE and PFA, using special high specification extruders and tooling which is designed in house and mainly fabricated in our own tool room.
Lamina produces fluoropolymer tubing products for the electrical, medical, oil and gas and mechanical industries. Our bore sizes range is from 0.125mm to 16.0mm. We excel at producing innovative and close tolerance products to meet special applications. Products may be supplied on continuous reel or cut to length in both tube and layflat sleeve form.
- High temperature resistance
- Wide range of properties available from FEP, ETFE and PFA
- Glass clear grades available
- Good electrical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Coloured grades available
- Available as layflat sleeve