- Micro-Dot: Super soft Micro-Dot Heat Shrink Endcaps
- Triple Endcaps
- Fluoropolymer Tubing
- Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
- Heat shrinkable Epoxy Tubing
- Contech Tubing - Continuous Layflat Tubing
- Plamar Non Shrink Polyester/Plamon Nomex Bolt Insulation
- Plamec Heat-Shrink Tube
- Components for the Loudspeaker Industry
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamar Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamar Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Endcaps
- Plamaron Heat-Shrink Tube
- Plamaron Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamon Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HN Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide HF Non-Shrink Tube
- Plamide Non-Shrink Endcaps with Varnish EnCapSure
Lamina Custom Design
Our expertise, research capabilities and unique spiral winding manufacturing equipment mean that we can develop and manufacture new tubular and precision cut products without the usual costs and delay associated with bespoke R&D.
So, even if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us to see if we can help.
Epoxy Woven Glass Spiral Wound Tubes
Bondable prepreg tubing
The epoxy woven glass spiral wound tube is available in both prepreg stage B and also fully cured form. The product when cured is non-flammable and suitable for high temperature use up to 180°C. The combination of epoxy and glass fibre gives exceptional toughness for robust applications requiring high tolerance tubing.
High strength tubing for demanding applications
Leading manufacturers of loudspeakers are choosing Lamina’s specialist tubular components as top sleeves for C Formers. The tubular prepreg stage B parts, which are placed over the C Former, provide comprehensive strength and stop the gap in the C Form opening and misalignment occurring. Upon curing a permanent solution is delivered with a strong and accurate cone to coil connection.
In fully cured form these tubes are used in the chemical, oil and gas industries and transformer industries where high temperatures and high strength and cut through resistance are important. Lamina’s cured epoxy glass tubes are designed to fi t over standard metric and imperial sized flange bolts. The wound manufacture means that the tubes are concentric and can be manufactured more economically and to better tolerances than rolled production methods.
- Available in prepreg form B for post cure, or fully cured form
- Suitable for high-temperature use up to 180°C
- Superb strength and cut through resistance